Wednesday, September 2, 2009
well today i have to right with punctuation's o look at that there is a comma already. And also i have to write 4 sentences it sucks. well we have not done a full day of school for like three days either because one of us are sick or we have to go some were. But i kinda like not having 7 hours of school. we'll that is 4 sentences but this is the first time i have ever really liked typing so i am going to type more. Wow i am bored know so ya I'm going to stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- haus the boss
- i have blue eyes and i love to play video games no i am not fat and i have brown hair
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(18)
-
▼
September
(9)
- I hate typing i cant wait till some one invents a ...
- Mad lib coming soon to you
- The man named screen
- Well i was going to right about the fort that i bu...
- so here is the rest of the story I wrote yesterda...
- Once upon a time there was a man named Yoshi. Now ...
- the goat the dude and the 2 rich people
- well today i have to right with punctuation's o lo...
- today i have to right 2 paragraphs just to publish...
-
▼
September
(9)
I could tell you were bored:)
ReplyDelete