Once upon a time there was a man named Yoshi. Now this Yoshi was so rich he had a pool in his pool. Know this man had a great friend named Sponge bob one day sponge bob and Yoshi got to tickets in the mail. Those to tickets were tickets to MEXICO!!!!! WHOO-HOO said sponge bob and Yoshi. I have never been to Mexico said Yoshi neither have I said sponge bob. I cant wait I'm going to practice my Spanish said Yoshi. The plane Yoshi and sponge bob got on crashed and no one herd from them for 35 years.
come look tomorrow to here the rest of the story.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- haus the boss
- i have blue eyes and i love to play video games no i am not fat and i have brown hair
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(18)
-
▼
September
(9)
- I hate typing i cant wait till some one invents a ...
- Mad lib coming soon to you
- The man named screen
- Well i was going to right about the fort that i bu...
- so here is the rest of the story I wrote yesterda...
- Once upon a time there was a man named Yoshi. Now ...
- the goat the dude and the 2 rich people
- well today i have to right with punctuation's o lo...
- today i have to right 2 paragraphs just to publish...
-
▼
September
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment