I hate typing i cant wait till some one invents a mind reading computer or some thing so we don't have to type it. But now one has even thought of doing that so i am out of luck for about 3 billion century. and i will most likely be dead unfortunately. i am so bored so i think i am all most done just a little more. i am going to use a tecnick a saw in a book. so here is goes. look at that i am all out out paper.
the end
p.s. mad lib tomorrow
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- haus the boss
- i have blue eyes and i love to play video games no i am not fat and i have brown hair
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(18)
-
▼
September
(9)
- I hate typing i cant wait till some one invents a ...
- Mad lib coming soon to you
- The man named screen
- Well i was going to right about the fort that i bu...
- so here is the rest of the story I wrote yesterda...
- Once upon a time there was a man named Yoshi. Now ...
- the goat the dude and the 2 rich people
- well today i have to right with punctuation's o lo...
- today i have to right 2 paragraphs just to publish...
-
▼
September
(9)
Come on!!! Cowboy up!!! You can do it. It is a lot faster than writing but then I can barely write anymore cause I use the computer too much.....so, in among your lessons on other stuff, be sure you can write bafore you type!! The more you do it, that faster you will get.
ReplyDelete